OM TEAM MARSEILLAISE Index du Forum OM TEAM MARSEILLAISE
Bienvenue sur notre forum de la team OM supporter des marseillais.Bonne visite

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

join om team

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OM TEAM MARSEILLAISE Index du Forum -> DIVERS -> English Section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Toasty

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Déc - 15:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

hi om team Smile ,
my name is toasty, i live in germany and i would like to join your trackmania team.
i´m 17 years old and play trackmania for almost 1 year.
i like to drive tech maps and was almost every day on your pro mini map server until it was shut down. i was so astonished how good you are and my biggest wish until now is to join your team. i was already in two clans: FR( fakedracers) and eK (easykiller).
i thought your clan was split up as the pro mini map closed but now i played a few times with your member "prodrift" and he told me that the team still exists.
i was really happy about this message and my goal was from that point on to join your team.
i would be happy to hear from you.
Toasty

PS: you can also call me addy. my tm login is addy111

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Déc - 15:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Punk'

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Déc - 17:26 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

Welcome Toasty, Gl for your recruitment ! Wink i will add you to my next connection Wink

Toasty

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Déc - 21:19 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

where do i join your clanservers?

and can i also use your clantag already?

Punk'

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Déc - 14:04 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

i don't know :/ you will see this with rafael Wink

Toasty

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Déc - 20:31 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

ok, Smile i´m looking forward to hear from him...
by the way, i once made a trackmania video myself with a few tracks i´ve driven. maybe some of you would want to watch them Smile i´d be happy for some comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWibkNcK5Ko <---- that´s the link.

BacaBej

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 15:59 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

lol
just to correct some statements:
at the time toasty wrote this application he was still in our clan (fakedracers) and at the 12th Dec we had a war where he also drove for us.
But we still didnt know anything of this.
We know it now because a Member said he was in another Clan. He thought it was ok, but it wasnt. We made a rule for this (only 1 Clan) and finally toasty posted that he is in another clan ( or wants to join another), here a quotation of him:

Citation:

wenn ichs bei om net pack geh ich zu sl
und wenn ichs da net pack geh ich zu dtr

Citation:

Translation:
if i wont be accepted at om i will go to sl
and if i wont accepted there, i'll go to dtr

have fun with him

Leader of fakedracers

Toasty

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 16:16 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

baca, you are one bitch.....
why the hell are you writing this shit?
this really sucks.....
guys i´m sorry for this shit...
it´s all lies....

i´m so sorry that you have to stalk me and look where i go just to write bad things about me, which aren´t true...bad loser sorry

BacaBej

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 16:34 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

you say this isnt true, omg... still a kiddie
His post where i have the quotation from:

And the thread with the war, he wrote: I'm in or Count me in

if someone want to see it live in our forum, pls contact me
and dont call me a liar

edit: Just saw his old application for our clan, there he wrote he was never before in a clan ! and that easy killer didnt accept him because of unexplainable reasons
screenshot because i dont wanna that he calls me a liar:

Toasty

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 20:41 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

you may not be a liar. i can tell you i was never in a clan before i just wrote that because evrybody else did too.

1. easykiller really didn´t take me

2.why the hell don´t you want me to be in a new clan?
  why can´t you just accept that i don´t want to be in your clan anymore?
i told you the reasons for leaving and you said farewell...and now i don´t understand you writing this stuff....

BacaBej

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Déc - 03:08 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

haha now i "may" not ne a liar because you saw your own posts in the screenshots ? omg

I wrote all this because u were in our clan and drove a war for us, while u wrote this application, wtf ?
and i think your new clan should know the truth.

and why you are so pissed off ? i just quotate some posts of you

and its very confusing when u change in every post your statement (u were in ek -> were not in ek, i am a liar-> im not a liar, whats coming next ?)

P.S.: Dont talk shit via icq to other clan member, ty

Toasty

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Déc - 21:05 (2010)    Sujet du message: join om team Répondre en citant

go cry...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: join om team

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OM TEAM MARSEILLAISE Index du Forum -> DIVERS -> English Section Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation